Saturday, July 11, 2009

Chapter 4 - The Day we get together, together, together

His Version:
After having a great first date, i was looking forward to the second date with her and decided to ask her out to chill at holland v. :) my fav place to hang out as there are many nice food around. she readily accepted my date but we went to watch dance performances (Night Festival 2009) near SMU instead.

Even though the raining weather interrupted the dance segments, it couldn't interrupted our conversation and spoil our date. ;) we walked around SMU, enjoying each other company with just plain chit chatting. Isn't that wonderful when you don't need to do anything spectacular to get the attention of the girl. I feel good being just myself where i can talk without any restraint and that she enjoyed it :)

As you can see in "Her" version, the dialogue between us is how i used to ask her be my gf. It is kinda special compared to the usual quote: 'I really enjoy your company, will you be my girlfriend'? So instead of asking in such an old styled method, i being creative, came up with a new way ;) Luckily it works, as i am still holding her small pair of hands and i will continue to hold them till i am an old ah gong ;)



Her Version:

i like his company and i dun see the point of playing hard to get... 喜欢就说喜欢lo... not me to 扭扭捏捏... so i readily accepted his date for the following weekend... but instead of chilling at holland v as what he had planned, i suggested going for some outdoor dance and acrobat performances at the grass patch next to smu...

me on the day we got together


but 天不作美... started raining after the second dance performance and the whole dance showcase was postponed and eventually cancelled as the rain would not stop pouring... and we had to seek shelter in smu... and it was during these 2 hours that we talked and talked and talked alot more.... it's just so entertaining to chat with him cos he is just so comical.... i likey.... *blush blush*.... hahaha....

anyway, the rain finally stopped like 2-3 hours later and the finale acrobat performance carried on as planned... the helpers and performancers took a really long time to get the whole thing started as they had to dry the equipment and i got a little restless just standing there and waiting and waiting somemore...

the acrobat performance was awesome...
acrobats spinning round & round & round with fire, sparks and fireworks.... =)


During the performance...
KM: are u feeling tired?
Me: a little….
KM: you can lean on me if u r tired…
Me (to myself): lean on u??? just like that??? Huh??? So weird!!! Dun want la…
Me: hmm…oki la….

and I continue to stand by myself… with him standing behind me…


KM: you can lean on me if u r tired u know???

Me (to myself): aiyo, he very persistence leh…. If dun lean, will he ask until I lean???

And he went on to promote that his chest is very nice to lean on de…. Oh my 天… so I took a small step back and lean on him…. Heee… quite comfy to lean on oh…. Hahaha….


And soon after, he wrapped his arms around my waist and guess what he said….. can faint lo…


KM: woah, got arm rest leh…

Me (to myself): huh? (blur for a moment then)
Oh no!!! he’s referring to me little flabby tummy...
So embarrassing….
KM: hahaha… but I like…. Just nice to rest my arms…

Me speechless…


And he held my hands all the way home… and till today….and hopefully still hold them when we becoming old 爷爷 Ang and old 奶奶 Ang… =)

No comments: