Wednesday, June 2, 2010

mini cartoonised us....

surf surf surf once more and it led me to animated montage for weddings...so cute to see ppl in cartoon form... sent an email to 2 companies to request for a price list and was shocked to find out that it cost $800 - $1200 for just a 5 minutes plus cartoon video montage... SIAOZ!!!!

so surf surf and surf surf once more and found this cute website that allows me to create a mini cartoonised me and him....

this is how he looked like when we first met ...

and this is how i looked like when we first met
cute right???


in order to save cost and to be more involved in our montage creation, i m going to use my limited IT skill of prt sc + paint + photoshop + powerpoint to create my wedding montage... hahaha.... can foresee myself spending lots & lots of time on this massive project....


updates on 15 June 2010:
His younger brother, Dominic, will be doing the montage... yippy!!!... more updates on 兄弟s will be in the later post as the groom-to-be is still slow mo-ing around to see who can help and in which area.... hahaha....

P.S. Thanks Dominic, really really appreciate your help in the montage.... =)

No comments: