Friday, October 1, 2010

thank you for being my bridesmaid

Thank you for being my BRIDESMAIDs

... been looking at my "Will you be my bridesmaids?" card everyday...
...真的是越看越不好看...
...too plain... and also i have decided to use it as a...
"Thank you for being my bridesmaid" card
instead of a
"Will you be my bridesmaid" card...

...so presenting Candy's version of...
"Thank you for being my bridesmaid" card



... 蔡妹妹的 black dress card...
as she is the maid of honour, she gets to wear a black dress... =)



...charlene's card...





...Xin Ying's card....



Joyce's card

new card made on 3rd october after receiving an sms from mab... i dun think any of my 姐妹 will want to be in a pink dress (that's y i din bother to make a pink one in the first place)...and definitely not mab... cos she has been niaming me like forever when i told her to wear a candy colour dress and even threatened me that she will make me wear a clown suit as 姐妹 attire when she gets married.... but thanks to xiuxin's pink 姐妹 theme... hee.... mab will be in pink for my wedding gatecrashing too.... =)

No comments: