Saturday, November 6, 2010

completed ring bearer

Ring Bearer

has been looking for a heart shape glass plate as my ring bearer since july when i first received the crystal bears from mummy and oh boy.... i m just so lucky.... found the perfect plate at diaso yesterday too.... hahaha.... i am so so so in love with diaso lo....

added some red heart heart made with the punch kit that i gotten from school, attached my 2 lovely bride and groom crystal bears and tatatata.... my completed ring bearer.... luv it much much.... simple and unique...the one and only one in the whole wide world.... =)


so why a plate instead of a ring pillow as my ring bearer leh???
firstly, i find ring pillow too too too common le... secondly, they are expensive, costing more than $10 each... thirdly, i classified it as a one time usage wedding item which will end up as a display item with no practical use after the rom ceremony.... i really dun see myself tying my ring onto the ring pillow every night before i sleep lo....
actually, the use of mini birdcage as ring bearer is gaining popularity from the wedding blogs and forums i been reading.... but mini bird cage are equally expensive if not, more expensive than a ring pillow... and also, i have yet to come across a mini birdcage i see suitable and economy enough to be my ring bearer oh...
and also, i really really like the crystal wedding bears that mummy gave me... and being me, someone who likes being different from the norm...i like my things to be not the same too... and lastly, this personalised diy ring bearer of ours only cost mr ang $2.... hahaha... i m such a catty catty bride oh....
and i can see us using our ring bearer even after our wedding... it will be placed near our bed to house our rings every night.... so convenient for us to slip our rings off our fingers and just place them onto the glass plate... no tying required.... hahaha.... =)

No comments: