Saturday, December 4, 2010

1st appointment @ hdb & a visit to nanny's place

1st appointment @ hdb & a visit to nanny's place


queue ticket to our 1st appointment with hdb...
2nd appointment (handing over of keys) will be on 17th jan ... that's like 2 weeks before what was planned... but because it's so close to cny, we cant start renovation immediately... =( ... have to wait till after cny ...
so far, we had decided to only change the kitchen cabinet, beautify the 2 toilets, open up the kitchen by hacking a wall and building a full length wardrobe in the master bedroom ... =) hopefully all these will cost less than $15k....



happy us as we took another step closer to our home sweet home...
then we travelled to tampines to visit nanny and to pass her the invites... was very upset to learnt that her condition has been deteriorting and that she wun be able to attend my wedding ...
but still hope that her kids whom i call uncle daddy + auntie mummy, chong bin uncle + mui hua auntie, mui lan auntie & ah hee uncle can attend bah...
i find that they value me more than either side of my relatives... at least i know they miss me when i dun visit them during cny and would call to find out why...
with my favourite favourite nanny whom i m closer to than any of my grandmas... oopx... but she was the one who would let me have my 1 hour lunch at the playground everyday, shield me from mummy's caning, hug me, say i was her favourite kid and would fondly introduce me to all her friends whenever i visit.... this is one old lady that i really really love....

No comments: