Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 4 Challenge: Habits That I Wish I Didn't Have

Day 4 Challenge: Habits That I Wish I Didn't Have



It took me a while in between the 3rd and the 4th challenge cos it took me a long long time to identify what habit(s) i wish i didnt have... not that i dun have any bad habits... it's just that most of my bad habits are habits that i dun mind having or even glad that i have leh.... hahaha....



1) I love to nua in my bed...




(i can be in bed more than 1/2 of my day actually... hahaha...)




when i ask dear dear what bad habits do i have, he pointed out that i m super nua... but i m fine with being nua ah... i just love nua-ing... it's more like a hobby (something that i like to do) rather than a bad habit although i know some of my friends cannot tahan that i am so nua ...



i love nuaing to the extend that i will grumble and niam if i accidentally arrange too many programs over the weekend and not have enough time to nua on my bed... not that i dun like to meet my friends... i love them... but i like to spread them out so that i have quality time with them... hee... quality time refer to me having enough rest time and hence have more energy to entertain them lo... hahaha....





2) i procastinate alot............


(i love to have this watch... hahaha...)





i'm a super procastinator.... love putting off things to the last minute cos i think i m the most efficient then ...my work review, sem report, exam papers, worksheets, art syllabus are always completed the night before or the morning that they are due...



i'm also always late in paying bills (except credit card bills) till i need to pay a deposit of $500 when i sign up for a singtel new line for angela... cos my record is really bad... my lines (3 of them) were cut twice cos i din pay up on time... hahaha... oopx.... but this singtel also very niao lo... 2-3 months worth only mah... at most $300+ then cut my line liao.. then still need to pay $20 per line to reinstate... haix.... now change to giro liao... finally, after so many years... the power of procastination... hahaha...





3) i'm stubborn


actually, i prefer to think it as i have my own thinking...hahaha....i will flare up then totally ignore that person (can be for months or years) when i think that the person's action and behaviour is ridiculous or nonsensical or repetitively annoying... and that's the reason why i have alot of conflict with my mum and some other ppl in my life...


but if i say i dun want this bad habit, does it mean i want myself to just take shit and crap of these ppl??? hmmm.... then i rather have this habit... hahaha...





4) i'm self centered...



i like do things the way i want (in my current situation-the way my wedding is to be)....especially hate it when i feel that i'm 把别人的快乐建立在我的痛苦上... i never agree to 委屈 myself cos i love myself too much... i always believe that i have to love myself first before i can love others because i m the one that will be with me for the rest of my life... and if i don't even know how to love myself, how on earth will i know how to love others???

No comments: