Saturday, January 1, 2011

Pretty Pretty Nails of mine

Pretty Pretty Nails of mine

Xin Ying (姐妹 1) gave me a friendship manicure package;


session 1:
testing to find out my likes/dislikes/style/colours on 5th June 2010, Saturday at 2pm and this is what i've got.... 71 tiny pearls sticking on my nails....




so sweet hor....pearls nails with gold tip and a line of pearls.... just the colours on my gown and the dinner place.... i m just gonna to be so blend in with my enviroment that i can peacefully eat my dinner that night...yippy!!!!


to thank her for her contibution, I've made up a song for the tiny pearls which she stick onto my nails... kindly sing the song to the tune of '10 green bottles hanging on the wall'.... the date in the brackets beside the lyrics shows when did the event happened....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


71 pearls sticking on my nails (x2) (5 June 2010)

and 4 tiny pearls accidentally dropped
there're 67 pearls sticking on my nails (6 June 2010)


67 pearls sticking on my nails (x2)
and 6 tiny pearls accidentally dropped
there're 61 pearls sticking on my nails (7 June 2010)


61 pearls sticking on my nails (x2)
i've to remove them for my shanghai trip
there's 0 pearl sticking on my nails... =( (8 June 2010) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2) 19th June 2010, one day b4 the pre-wedding shots....

went over to Xin Ying's house again today and this is what i've gotten for the pre-wedding shoot tomorrow ... =) ...pink base with red glitter tip and pearls & crystal gems in white, pink and purple all over.... so princess!!! i likey so so so much too....



updates from 25 June 2010:

Thanks to the extra gems that Xin Ying gave me to bring home for JUST IN CASE....so even though one / two gems will drop off every day, my nails are still as sparkling as day 1... =) ... to make the gems last longer on my nails.... i have to give up washing my own hair....hahaha....so who is in charge every night to wash my hair leh???? usually will be Mr Ang of cos.... but if he's not home by bathing time, then it will be angela.... hahaha... i m indeed pampered.... =)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3) 31th Dec 2010, two days b4 the wedding day....

did my gold base at angelsky where i had a package signed at least 4 years ago.... and xinying pasted blue and white crystals and mini pearls this time round to match my blue evening gown.... pretty pretty pretty... luv it.... and she gave me a pack of extra crystals just in case they drop and true enough, at least 5 had dropped since yesterday afternoon liao.... tonight angela will help me do the touch ups... heee... =)... i m just such a 'chor lor' bride....

No comments: