Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pretty & Sweet 姐妹s

Pretty & Sweet 姐妹s

I wanted all my close close close friends to be more involved in my wedding then merely just giving me angbao on the actual day.... yes, all of them know that i love money (who dosen???) and that money is the most practical gift for all marrying couples but i just want them to be involved in the planning and the parts and parcels of my wedding...

so, let me present some of my 姐妹s and their contributions and involment.... (order is based on when i get hold of their photos... oopxy!)



Pretty & Sweet 5 - Miss Lee Zhuan

i'm her masterpiece..... she's the magician that makes my hair and face so so so so pretty..... totally in love with myself after seeing how pretty i was in the mirror... hahaha.... she even went to the extend of getting those unique lilies (fresh flowers) for my hair, gave me a trial make-up session and bought nail art stickers for me from taiwan....


all the 姐妹s couldnt believe that it was the first time she is doing bridal make-up cos she is just so very de good lo.... =).... we all felt that she could make a career out of it and i very willingly be the first model in her portfolio.... =)

forgot to introduce her, she was the head of dept for student welfare during the 24th council reigm in cjc and the 'mother' of a few of us... hahaha.... she would always make yupper delicious quiche / cakes every now and then and we will all snatch, some will even eat with their hands.... miss those fun times in the council room... =)



Pretty & Sweet 4- Miss Soon Meixiang
My JC classmate and together with Mel and Liza, we are to skip school girl gang... hahaha... =) ...always a very thoughtful and sweet girl that will get us little gifts to cheer us up whenever some awful things happened....

still remember the beanie penguin keychain u bought for me when i went through a rough patch with u know who, the earrings when my family was in a disastrous state while teaching in Anderson Pri and not to forget the big big smile balloon u got for me last year....

and she's the girl who read through all my previous blog entries when she came back from her 6 weeks cultural exchange trip and found out that i had wanted a candy corner...she coordinated with the other jiemeis, lugged 5kg of sweets home and made it happen for me....

candy corner at Candy's wedding instigated by MX


Pretty & Sweet 3- Mrs Carl Yap Loh Lewei

The girl who- sat next to me in sec 4,- is the president of my modern dance cca in riverside secondary school,- did 5 months of 'permanent yet relief' with me at woodlands ring secondary school after our A level,- joined NTU cultural activity club freshman orientation together,- went tioman together (my first oversea trip with friends only)- allowed me to bunk over at her hostel during uni exam period to mug exam together although we were in different courses..


woah…. A whole lot of memories we share in our 15 years of friendship… and I strongly believe that our friendship will survive all the way to our old age… hurray!! hee...

she just very coincidentally become my make-up artist and hairstylist for my pre-wedding shoot today just because she sms me to meet up last night… hahaha… she even bought me a mini tiara which makes me look so cute lo… hahaha… love the make up she did for me and she really did an excellent job at changing an ugly ducking like me into a beautiful swan.... hahaha...

Pretty & Sweet 2- Miss Angela Chua Li Shuang

Youngest among all my 姐妹s...known each other for 16 years liao... though we dun really look alike but yes, she is my blood related younger sister... =)... she has grown so much more prettier since most of u (my friends) last saw her.... and yes...she's taller than me by a lot... (do ur know how sad that is.... i started off with being the tallest among the 4, and year by year, one by one, first alfred, then angela and now even alvin just overtook me so easily....and now i m the shortest sibling at home though i m the oldest....haix....but luckily i m still the princess at home... oopxy!!!)
anyway, she is the chief design director and creator of this fabulous wedding blog.... from the background to the music to the layout, everything she do, i only add the entries in only.... hahaha.... thanks lele... =*...


and this silly girl actually cried when she reached home that night and felt that our room was so empty without me... wahahaha...see, although i bully u and treat u like my personal maid sometimes, u still love me much much de.... =P ...and thanks for packing up my things on the wedding night and helping with all my repairs (crystals on nails, red hearts on ring bearer and blue studs on shoes!!!)

(her with the thank you card and bear bear handphone accessories which i bought for her)



Pretty & Sweet 1- Mrs Ken Chia Eng Xin Ying

She, vivian and I did our fyp together way back in NTU... still remember the time where we have to drag ourselves to nus's library of China's trade multiple times and had to obtain an authorisation letter from our prof everytime we visited that stuffy, dusty old library ...=( ... anyway, our friendship survived the horrible few months of fyp and we have been meeting up regularly even after 7 years of graduation... woohoo to our 10+ years of friendship and counting... =)


She is the manicurist for the whole wedding and the friendship package includes;
(1) testing to find out my likes/dislikes/style/colours on 5th June 2010,

(2) 19th June 2010, one day b4 the pre wedding shots....


(3) 31st Dec 2010, two day b4 the wedding day....


Xin Ying is so so so nice, she throw in so many freebie for me lo...- taught me how to put on those scary fake eyelashes, gave me the pair that i tried on and even the small tube of glue for future use....- lend me her beaded jewellery for my pre wedding photoshoots...- lend me the bride & bridegroom rubber stamp for my endless diy stuff... =) ...she also contributed the following to the candy corner... =)


and she and vivian bought me this as a wedding gift.... =) ....

and i love her baby marcus so so so much...he's so cute now.... age 2.25, learning to talk and could understand simple instruction... =) ...kissy kissy kissy.... heee.....

No comments: