Different Chemistry between Man and Woman
Element name: Woman
Atomic Weight: 'Don't even go there'
- Generally round in form.
- Boils at nothing and may freeze at any time.
- Melts whenever treated properly.
- Very bitter if not used well.
- Very active.
- Highly unstable.
- Possesses strong affinity to gold, silver, platinum and precious gemstones.
- Violent when left alone.
- Able to absorb great amount of exotic food.
- Turns slightly green when placed next to a better specimen.
- Highly ornamental.
- An extremely good catalyst for dispersion of wealth.
- Probably the most powerful income reducing agent known.
Caution: Highly explosive in inexperienced hands
Element name: Man
Atomic weight: 120 plus minus 50
- Solid at room temperature.
- Gets bend out of shape easily.
- Fairly dense and sometimes flaky.
- Difficult to find a pure sample.
- Due to age and rust, older samples are unable to conduct electricity as well as younger samples.
- Attempts to bond with Xx any chance it can get.
- Also tends to form strong bonds with itself.
- Becomes explosive when mixed with Kd(kid) for prolonged periods of time.
- Can be neutralised by saturating with alcohol.
- None known.
- Possibly good methane source.
Caution: In absence of Xx, this element rapidly decomposes and begins to smell.
very very funny right??? hahahaha.....