Sunday, August 28, 2011

Once Upon a Time - JC time

between the age of 17 - 19


one of the few 全家福 we had.... family holiday in China... first time we see snow!!!.... freezing cold..... =s





the period of time where i looked like jolin (before she went for enhancement)....wahahaha.... so does that means if i'm to go for some enhancement, i will look as chio as her now??? hmmm.....



....24th Student Council....

the event planning skills that i picked up as a councillor made my job now so much easier.... =)




5 councillors from my class..... 4 student councillors and 1 catholic activity councillor...

jamie, adeline, ah niu niu, mel and me





with PTL at appreciation dinner



with the gals....only zhuan and i were in white...the rest were all in black...




class 2S7




me, meixiang and liza @ prom night
eric designed and tailor-made my gown lo.... so much effort last time... hahaha



our favourite hobby....ktv-ing....=)....

this gang of friends really really love to and can sing....



with my favourite ah ma..... muack muack muack....



relief teachers @ woodlands ring secondary school

did relief teaching after 'A' level...the start of my teaching career...

miss lai, me, anna, lorraine and mei

first time clubbing was with this group of ppl.... they tried to camouflage me into those clubs that has 21 as the age limit when i was only 19.... failed terribly.... hahaha.... they kept cursing my baby face..... =P



spent $300 for some studio photos with lorraine too...the make up was so thick that it gave me a super big pimple...=s...although the photos were not pretty at all, made me look so mature like some 30+ woman, the experience was fun....

No comments: