Monday, April 22, 2013

L stands for Life is good


A stands for Alfred, Angela and Alvin  
E stands for Emperor
F stands for Fairy Tales
stands for my Genarasi
H stands for Hubby
I stands for I
J stands for Jobs
K stands for Kitchen deco



L stands for 


when
  • i get to wake up for work at 9am on most days. 
  • i enjoy my job.
  • i will be a qualified/trained art teacher by nov this year.

  • i know that i will get 60% of my timetable as art classes starting next year.
  • work-life balance is gonna be even easier to achieve. 
  • i get to travel at least twice a year.
  • hubby still gives me my princess, good morning and goodnight hugs and kisses every day.
  • hubby still loves me and pampers me like a princess. 
  • hubby drives me to and from school whenever he's available. 
  • there's cze char for dinner every Monday night. 
  • there's peace in the chuas family.
  • mummy is more stable.
  • the 3 As are doing well in school and at work. 

i know i shouldn't be too greedy but i really hope life stays this good for me... =D 


   

No comments: