Monday, October 17, 2016

Hatchday 25 + 10 with Mr Ang @ Shuffle Bistro Bar

finally got to celebrate my hatchday with Mr Ang after falling seriously ill during my hatchday weekend and beyond.... having 5 days of high fever, cough and sore-throat was no joke....  

super grateful and 'irritated' by Mr Ang who sponged me throughout the nights to help bring down the temperature that ranged between 38.9 to 39.5 degree Celsius every night ... Thanks Hubby!!! δ½ ζœ€ζ£’δΊ†!!! 

was super upset that i piloted a few meet-ups too... ='( 

anyway, Mr Ang brought me to Shuffle @ Clarke Quay after hearing DJ Chen Ning publicized about the event... 

Happy Angs on a date-night.. =D 







me and my seafood aglio olio and peach ice-tea



Rosemary Chicken for Mr Ang 


snacked on waffle fries with cheese and chilli crab sauce while listening to the great songs churned out by 13_AND... 


Had an enjoyable night... food was great, price was reasonable, songs by 13_AND were powerful, got to see a celebrity DJ and lastly, got to stroll along Singapore River with Mr Ang, our first date place 7.25 year ago.... =* 

Happy 8th of my birthday spent with you... to more birthdays together oh... muackzzz.... 

No comments: