Saturday, July 7, 2018

MOE Olive run

my first MOE Olive Run in my 11th year of teaching... got recruited as i was part of an aerobic interest group in school in term 1 ... 

fun shot as requested from the random photographer we picked 

with, Ai Rin, one of the most caring person I know in the world... I'm blessed to be her colleague...
with michelle... happy to re-colleague with her after 11 years... =D

yeah... finished my first ever 5km run in a little less than 46 minutes... 


"G-double-O-D-J-O-B... Good job... "Clap clap"... Good job..."Clap clap"
1 did the 10km run, 2 did the 3km fun walk and the rest did the 5km run.... spot who's who... =) 

真有缘... bumped into uncle yc 3 times... once b4 the run, once during the run when he ran past me and finally took this pic together at our 3rd 'bump into' after the run... 


cheap thrill... enjoyed the free 10 minutes shoulder massage  provided after the run... 


Fortune teller said I have 偏财运 so should buy 4D... Hong mama went to buy my tag # for me... came up 3rd prize but no tio cos the # jumped and she din buy ibet... 

No comments: