Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gifts from babes who loves me

Gifts from babes who loves me

i'm really a lucky girl with tons of friends who loves me..... hee... despite not being someone who is good at giving presents to pals around me, i'm still being showered with presents whenever they go overseas... and i gotten these presents all within the last one month or so.... =).... feel so loved loved wor....

first up .... dark almond chocolate and rose biscuits from vivian on her trip to london and paris


the pink biscuits.... sweet sweet de... especially with the white white powder on top....


it's tasted like a more high class version of





 then from chunyang and ailing who had spent the last 2 years in australia, i had gotten a personalised cup... luv it max max cos they had a photo of me and baby (taken in 2009) printed on it....ailing even photoshop me to look prettier and younger oh.....





then joyce and mab went spain together and got me separate gifts.....

joyce got me this box of lip gloss from the h&m in spain.... tried the first one on the right already....very glossy and glittery.... luv it max max....


she also got me a sexy sexy see through blouse


as i am always buying gums when i'm oversea for the 3As, joyce thought that i luved them and got me two packs.... so mr ang got to benefit from my popularity lo.... got a box of chocolate (gold pack) too.... =)



mab got me 2 art books...=)....very very good books that teach ppl how to draw with lines, dots and shapes.... =) .... very very good resources for teaching the young ones...especially for my art attack friday programs.... =)



 even michelle who chance upon calendar for herself got each of us one too... =).... my baby baby is the display girl for march while my two current dogthers one is for june.... =)


i will try my best to get presents this year.... time to do some shopping lo....

No comments: