Friday, March 20, 2015

of Leong Tuck Leong - my biological father

24 September 1949 - born

1978 - married mum 

1981 - mum gave birth to me

memories of us while i was still a Leong Lai Peng Candy : 
(1) me sitting on the pillows of the master bedroom crying while you beat my mum up in the living room... police was involved and many people came...

(2) for god knows what reason, i opened the door of your huge mega truck which you were driving on a cold rainy day....i must be thinking of escaping from you.... and you had to shout to people on the pedestrian walking to help to close that door so that rain stop splashing into your truck and on me.... =P 

1986 (age 5) - mum left you with me and my barbie dolls in tow 

1989 (age 8) - mum and you officially divorced and was given custody of me (THANK GOD)... 

1990 (age 9) - but court also gave you the right to visit me once a month... mum had warned me that you would kidnap me and be used to threaten against her so i must never ever leave the venue where you and I were to meet until she arrived to pick me up an hour later.... 

well, her advice was like god's message and i made sure i abide to it 100%.... and so i rejected your request to bring me out after lunch at mac amk... little would i know you would try to remove me by force... you reached over the table, grabbed me by my arm and lifted me off the seat... 

well, i bet you must had regretted your actions.... i created such a huge scene that the police was called in.... i could still remember clinging onto the handle of the glass door with my dear life while you hit my hands with my shoes... you s!@#o$%&n *()!@o#$%^f &@#$%^ a!@#$% b)(*&^i!@#$%t(*&c@#$h

sincerely thank the uncle who stopped you at the door while the rest of the patrons just watched you carry me away despite my screams... shame on the rest... a kidnap would have occur right before your eyes.... a!@s#$%^&s;*(*&h;^l%!o@#$%l@e#$s%^... 

as a police case was lodged, the second visit was held in the canteen of amk police post.... and hurrah, that was the last time i had to officially see you as you said that there was no meaning if we had to meet at a police station.... wahahahaha.... 

1992 (age 11) - was loitering around Toa Payoh central after swimming cca when you walked passed me just outside the TPY library.... nearly wet my pants and thank god you din recognise me... phew!!! 

aug 2010 - received a registered letter from Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF), Tribunal for the Maintenance of Parents branch. You dare to claim maintenance from me despite not paying any maintenance to mum since the divorce ... and you dare to 狮子大开口, demanded for $500 every month.... 

how was it possible when i was only bringing home $2880 per month and was the sole breadwinner of 蔡 mummy and the 3 As who were age 20, 16 and 15 at that time.... on top of that, i was getting married in jan 2011 and expecting my home sweet home shortly after.... 

we ended up in court, in front of 3 judges and within 5 minutes, the case was closed...judge announced that there was NO CASE!!!! i had no obligation to maintain you as a parent.... 

2013 - fell and was admitted into Alexandra Hospital and subsequently transferred to IMH due to psychiatric disorder 

jan 2015 - admitted to Alexandra Hospital for pneumonia 

27 feb 2015 - died from pneumonia 

14 mar 2015 - received a letter from Alexandra Hospital stating your demise... gave the hospital a call on 16 march and found out a little more about you and your hospitalization history 

17 mar 2015 - received a call from the police, Hui Shan, asking if i would want to 'collect' your body which was being held at the mortuary @ SGH. 

18 mar 2015 - collection done with mum and the funeral director and you just had to give me a fright for the very last time while lying there lifelessly with your buck teeth facing me the moment i entered the room... 

cremation was at Mandai @ 345pm.... the hall was so empty with just mum and I, the monk and the 2 workers who carried your coffin... 

would you regret not being a better person in life surrounded by friends and relatives??? would you regret not being nicer to your own family, your siblings till you need mum and i to give you this pathetic final ritual? 


19 mar 2015 - picked and packed your bones into the urn and brought you to your final resting place at Blk K, level 2, row 12, unit #0135... total spending was $2845.... equivalent to approx 6 months maintenance .... 


my memories of you are few and all filled with fear.... thanks and no thanks.... whatever that comes after, i wish you well.... 

No comments: