Saturday, December 7, 2019

Happi Hols, Happi Me

7 December
had fun pasting the stickers that jess gave anywhere and everywhere on my work planner which is from her too... =) 


6 December
received another $20 rewards from HappyDot... =) 


4 December
went back to school to take the dragon playground series postcards for MX and 顺便搬家 to my new cubicle which the previous occupant had very kindly clear out of ... 
 always super happy to see my work station so neat & empty... please stay like that every day ... 

spent some time rearranging my early finisher stations in the art room too ... am so happy that i will be back to 100% art in 2020 ... can focus all my thinking and planning on creating my ideal art room ... i'm so excited for next year... =D 


3 December

daiso-ed ... =D 


Isaac Toast for dinner.... Yummzzz....  

 finally found the motivation to practice 



2 December


had to counter the 0.1 with comfort food and things that will make me feel cute cute 美美... =D 



not letting the last bit of my double bleach last nov to go to waste.... 


 second set of nail stickers.... added top coat so hopefully this set can last longer.... =)  



30 November
my korean c curls have evolved ...  am happy that i'm not hating my new hair style... =D 


29 November


pampering myself with a mask and nail stickers



25 November
穿新鞋 

一个人的午餐

第一次烫发 - korean c curl perm 
good news : paid $95.43 for this perm with treatment that originally cost $156
bad news : bought a $668 package from De Aurora ... =S

No comments: