Friday, October 5, 2018

Hatchday 27 + 10 with me, myself & I

Children's Day long weekend is always birthday weekend for me, myself & I... 

started the day with a visit to Raffles Hospital for my biennial health check-up.... 
kenna poked here and there... not a good activity for a hatchday weekend... =S... happy news is i had lost 6kg.... =D 

one good thing about doing health check @ Raffles Hospital is free Starbucks breakfast...
but as my check-up ended after 11.30am... i can only redeem it tmr or on Sunday.... 

so had lunch at my favourite lunch-for-one restaurant - Ajisen 


I had 3 hours between the 2 examinations so popped into SAM for this year's President's Young Talent' Art Exhibition...










my favourite from this exhibition 




reminds me of all the trips we made to National Skin Centre then to United Square for our weekly coffee and cake....  









Did a little shopping and ended up with 2 laptop bags... first one was a happy buy.... second one was a cheap buy which i dont know why i bought it except that it was much cheaper than the happy buy and that i was self-pressured by the salesperson ... 



ended the day with a menicure @ The Nail Social ... 
wanted this in my usual blue with a 27 on one fingernail and a 10 on another... but i was told that in order to do nail art, i had to inform them 2 days in advance which i didnt... so since i had some Halloween nail stickers left over from the last few years ... hatchday nails just became Halloween nails... =)  



No comments: