Thursday, October 8, 2020

GRATEFUL for Ai Rin's 💗 this Hatchday

Super thankful, super grateful and super paiseh towards Ai Rin for the birthday love she gifted me... she is one person that makes me wonder how on earth did she have such a big heart to love so many people with her thoughtfulness, sweetness, time & effort on top of being a super busy teacher in school and a mother of a pre-schooler... 


first she left these on my table... 


i was awe that she could find the time in her busy schedule to make me this bead coaster with the icon that i used to represent myself since sec sch days and the effort to do the calligraphy writings on the box... 


i was shocked beyond words when i opened and saw the content in the box and after reading the note she wrote... 

the beads cactus on the top was hand-sewn with lots of love from her... amidst this super busy & stressful period where she had to mad revise with her classes of PSLE Science pupils, finish setting SA2 paper, ra-ra-ing an e-waste school program for the entire school and the many many more stuff she's involved in in school...  


then she appeared with this slice of cake for me... OMG !!! she even squeezed out her precious time to go buy this cake for me... 我真的感动到想哭 ! 


Thank You Ai Rin !!!  I must have done something super duper right in this life, last life, any life to deserve you as a fellow teaching farrerean !!! 

No comments: