Sunday, November 8, 2020

Daily in Nov (1)

8 Nov (Sun)

continued with my 搬来搬去, 移来移去 before i sent all my recyclable trash to the recycling bin... dont wanna 洪妈妈 to see what i had thrown out just in case she puts them back into the storeroom tmr.... heee


sent these two workable screens to the chuas too... one of them has been lying around since 2 years ago when my CPU died and the newer one since feb... 



7 Nov (Sat)

the adrenaline of beautifying home sweet home kept me super awake till 6+ am... it could also be a combi-effect from my irregular and reduced med dosage this one week.... to my surprise, i woke up at 9+am, super alert and ready for more decor planning + clicking items into my shopee cart... =)


surf surf surf, cart cart cart... i think i am more or less finalised with the ideas for my toilet liao.... =) 




stole idea here, there, everywhere and created this mini pic, 10cm by 15cm 
cant wait to print it and display it in the sparkly stars frame from Daiso... =) 


as there isnt any cabinet under the basin after the Home Improvement Program, i had to rethink of new storage places for all the extra toiletries and 大姨妈's beds... 

one think led to another think and i ended up doing a massive spring cleaning to the whole home sweet home... 

neatened up my wardrobe
all my clothes, my bags, my 小罐s, 大罐s, my ling ling longs longs all housed within this area... =) 

i just love to have my name on all my things, even my side of the wardrobe... hahahaha


it's folded from a kid's size t-shirt my favourite boss bought for me as xmas present a few years back... she said she just had to buy it even though she knew i couldnt squeeze into it... wahahaha


shift here, shift there, shift all my art materials from being in a pathetic toyogo box to the work area... also decided to let my 18th hatchday present from mx & the 2S7 gang 重出江湖, 再见天日.... heee


also took the time to look through some old pics that were in the other storage toyogo box... 
the 4 of us during our korea trip in 1999

顺便 'digitalised' my 24th hatchday present from the RSS & Co. Pte Ltd... =P 

15 years le... i still miss having u in our get-togethers... 


throw this, throw that and i managed to empty out almost the whole store room... 

items left on the shelves requires 洪妈妈's decision to throw or to keep ... 

so happy that i managed to clear this area cos it means i can open up this space as planned by removing the shelves and doors... very tempted to do a massive beautification of this room into a teaching studio... this room shall be the 3rd in line for decor planning + shopee carting... heee  

the pups were all hyped up upon seeing their carriers and trying to get into them thinking that i was bringing them out...  eventually they gave up and just snuggled on it, next to it instead... wahahaha... 


such a coincidence that the workers were here to drill the wire hooks this afternoon too... 快了, 快了, 要到我家了... =D



home-cooked dinner with 大白兔 milk from huishan

crashed at 1.30 a.m...zzzzZZZZ



6 Nov (Fri)

洪妈妈's creative way to prevent the carpet from being decorated by the pups' little red dots... =) 


i ate wanton mee @ 11am before going to the doc, came home and slept till 3pm so i couldnt comprehend the hunger pang i was having at 4pm that i had to satisfy with a Grab Hawaiian Pizza & Caesar Salad from Pizza Hut as super early dinner...


spent the rest of the day creating a volume control chart for my art room 2021... =) 

from this


to this 


and will be put together with the print-out next Monday to look like this... =)

looking forward to seeing my first mixed-media art room poster... =) 



5 Nov (Thur)

trying to make "Bring Your Own Container" a habit... =) 

this wanting to be more environmental responsible has me cutting down lots of my almost daily teh peng / koi on my way home from work... but why weight din decrease because of the drop in sugar in-take leh?!?!?!... =S


another of my favourite fruit from 洪妈妈... =) 

开箱 the box of mask from shopee... i tried it on for an hour plus @ home sweet home just to test if it's breathable enough... wahahaha... 



4 Nov (Wed)

met up with the SL ladies for lunch @ P.S. Cafe, Paragon

had portobello mushroom burger with fries and my favourite sticky date pudding with vanilla ice cream... yumzzz


it was 3 consecutive days of meeting up with friends after work... crashed big time upon reaching home... so tired was i that i didnt even have the energy to 开箱 both my shoppings from zalora and shopee... zzzzZZZZ.... 

these two gals' once every half yearly red dots week are so  amazingly in sync... both started less than 12 hours apart... 


3 Nov (Tue)

meet up for super yummilicious lunch @ Tie Fun Wan, Kovan Branch with the 铁饭碗 gang.... hee


followed by a round of throwing 'money' down the drain where i scored a 42... these two continued a second round...

 


and yuan was the best bowler with her slow (6-8 kmh) and straight ball over the powerful force (22-26 kmh) of chunyang's... wahahahaha


2 Nov (Mon)

the start of Julia's Manton Mee Monday .. =) 


lunch with huishan @ Halcyon & Crane, Paragon

难得 this lady finally left school on the dot for R&R...


my spicy & sour prawn linguine was yummy but it was the drink & dessert that were so unique... 

espresso & milk over vanilla ice-cream with sea salt on the rim.... reminds me of tequila shot !!! ... =P


cornflake crusted french toast (will be) drizzled with maple syrup... yum yum yum...  


 1 Nov (Sun)

me me day today... =) 

washed laundry + updated blog + tabulated Oct's accounts

'cooked' meal of the day... =P

Japanese curry sauce over ladyfingers and left over KFC from yesterday... wahahaha


inspired by Ai Ling, i also did online shopping today... 



all these (pretty models not included... =P) at only $65 after 35% discount @ Zalora... the one and only platform i do my online clothing shopping nowadays because of its never-ending promotions, no-question asked return policy and fast delivery... heee

No comments: