Monday, May 10, 2021

小宝贝们 十岁 了!!!










and what a coincidence to see this series of beautiful illustrations about a gal and her dog on this special day and found them so so so relatable...love the [captions] too... 

[You’ve been there in my darkest days to fill them with joy. And you’ve also been there to make me smile even more when I thought I was already smiling.]



[And if one day those big eyes of yours start to grow weak and tired... I’ll be there to walk by your side and be your guide.]



[I’ll be patient when it’s time to give you your meds, and I promise I won’t get mad when you have a hard time taking them.]



i have to clean poos and pees everyday too... =S 




[You will always be in my heart, because you have left your mark. I will always be grateful to you for looking at me with the deepest love and for believing that I was the best companion.]



[You can be sure that I will never abandon you, because our friendship will last forever.]



No comments: