Wednesday, September 28, 2022

3 Day 2 Night Camp @ Changi Coast

this pair of holey shoes was one of the items that i loaned out to my little campers & fellow chers... other items included my cap, my mug, my slippers & my utensils... 😅😅😅


food was good ... sweetening bonus was bubble tea, prata, teh peng & hot teh from Jo & Raz 😍😍😍



lots of walk walk, play play & exploration @ east coast beach


so much walk that i clocked 24669 steps & 150 minutes of MVPA on the 1st day of camp... 


we learnt to set trap & caught flower crabs, hermit crabs & shrimp which were released back into the sea shortly after... 



[ Day 2 ]
we were told it was the bug season and oh mine... these huge bugs were here, there, everywhere... 



pitched tent & played team bonding games within this peaceful greenery... i like... and we were blessed with my favourite kind of weather for these 2 days too... 😍😍😍


TUKANG 们的奶妈 survived with minimal sleep in unfamiliar & uncomfy environment & non-stop chattering, squabbling & mischiefs from my little TUKANG 们... thanking the universe for blessing me with 2 dogthers...😂😂😂





instead of camp fire, we had camp night light 

ending the camp with what were our highlights, what could we have done better & who do we want to thank... 
 has been with this batch of kiddos since they were just P1 in 2018... 都这么多年了还改不了口... 😶😶😶



came home to the pups @ 2pm and knocked out!!! 

No comments: