Sunday, August 9, 2020

National day 2020

 An event packed day which got me up and not so ready at 6.30am for my first pit stop to my favourite walking trail 

with chunyang


luv hate relationship with the steps but really luv the shady nature... =) 

got dropped off in woodlands to watch the morning parade with the Chuas... 

woah seh!!! i always know 蔡妈咪 is super patriotic... but her few episodes of tears during the watching of the parade, the Red Lions and the saluting to the unsung heroes still amused me... =D

took a power nap before heading over to Pat's house for steamboat

to celebrate Peishan's hatchday


pretty & yummilicious yuzu cake with cute & sweet coloured sporks 

then back to the chuas for the night National Day show


this year's sparkle was at the comfort of the chuas' though a numb part of me still want the excitement of having the colours explode right in front of me with u in company... 
ending the night with takeaway bingsu 

and a super sleepy ong ong
so brownie and snowy are not the only pups who get extremely sleepy after a bath.... 

No comments: