Monday, August 26, 2024

Frida & Monet with Art Peeps

art peeps @ Frida Kahlo, Art Science Museum for our art PD #1

Frida is really quite an icon, in her times and even now!!! 

She emits power with her resilience, style and art... 

luv the 10 minute VR 'flight' though surreal sceneries inspired by Frida's art... folded my arms for most part of the 'journey' so that i wouldnt embarrass myself with subconscious action of wanting to touch what i 'see'... heee  

Family & friends, travelling and me time make me happy 💮💮💮




her prosthetic leg says so much about her style !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


mac lunch & melon cone before our art PD #2 @ Monet's Garden... 



a second time @ this exhibition mainly cos I didnt have sufficient time to enjoy the full experience in this hall during the last visit... 


lantern festival is near!!! 

No comments: