Thursday, August 29, 2024

Happi Cher's Day

it has been years since this appreciation day for us is celebrated in August... 

my favourite kind of appreciation gifts.... 😍😍😍 

say 'miss me' but never come see me.... 😂😂😂


my tummy's favourite and my diet's worse enemy!!! 😂😂😂


so cute!!! 


many graduated kiddos came back but i only took pic with astraea & mu cheng cos she gave me a hand drawn card and he told me i was his art teacher for all 6 years... what are his odds seh...😂😂😂

very happy to finally can post pic of my kiddos just because they are no longer my kiddos... 😍😍😍


Thank you each and every kiddos & your adults.... appreciated your appreciation... 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


exchange of luv between colleagues started 2 weeks earlier with this mega pasta pack from 5x ex-partner... 😍😍😍

from the work pal with the most thoughtful note of luv for everyone... 😍😍😍

from the work pal who paints pretty pretty cards... 😍😍😍

sweet treats, together with the Gift of Time, from school leaders to enjoy with our family & loved ones... 😍😍😍


more luv from work pals... 😍😍😍

abstract art + origami hearts = enormous flowers for all one ready's chers... 


Woohoo!!!  放假咯 !!!

No comments: