Monday, September 11, 2023

Happi Chers' Day

this year's chers' day was postponed to the first Monday of term 4 due to PE but that didnt stop the gifting & feeding from work pals, kiddos & their adults from coming in even before celebration day... 


was out for PE checking duty on celebration day so made a trip back during the hol to pack all the luvs that had gathered on my table... 😍😍😍


 my favourite kind of chers' day prezzies.... Hand drawn and/or hand written... touched my heart & doesnt take up much space... 😍😍😍
























my love-hate kind of prezzies... i luv chocolate, i luv cookies, i luv snacks, basically i luv everything that all these lovely people feed me with la... 😂😂😂... but they make me fat fat which i no luv... 










the tricky practical kind of prezzies which i luv but to receive so many of them at the same time also abit the headache inducing 😂😂😂 ... 何时才能用到或用完哦?!?!?!?!? 















from boss


from Raymond






Cute cute & pretty decorative items 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


China's Teachers' Day was just one day before ours this year hence these two 土豆s were all over my social media on this special day too... 😂😂😂

No comments: