Monday, January 1, 2024

Ready for 2024 with my Personal Planner

Had lots of fun decorating my Work Planner 2024 (Jan to May & Jun to Nov) with (almost) monthly activities, so decided that the cover page cannot be too boring with just my name.... 😎😎😎


gonna go around and ask family & friends what are 3 fun facts they know about me and the most popular 3 will be 'gumball-ed' on the left and hopefully can also 筹集 40 others on the right by the end of the year...  


been a few years since i last reflect @ year end and set resolutions for the year ahead... what i used to have at the top of my list nearly cost me my sanity & life but thankfully, most of the rest eventually became part of life... 


will focus on what i can do to make my life better & happier instead of wishing what others should do, and with inspiration from the many many many videos i watched about bullet journaling, i created these trackers to monitor my resolutions for 2024... 


'Losing weight' is behaving like a permanent 'resident' in my yearly resolution since my mid-thirties... 😓😓😓... it's starting at 55kg this year... ideally it should be between 51-52kg... 💪💪💪
also keeping track of all the (happy) cheat days !!! 😓😓😓



gonna replace my excessive mindless screen time with bedtime &/or weekend reading and learning korean using the duolingo app... hope these two trackers will keep me on track... 🙏🙏🙏

The ultimate goal is to be able to converse in korean by the next trip to korea, hopefully in 2025?!?!



also decided to be more diligent at keeping home sweet home cleaner or at least less dusty... 😅😅😅 



never had a problem with finance... just love to see my numbers in totality only...  😂😂😂


Lastly, wishing for a peaceful boring 2024... 😍😍😍

No comments: