Monday, October 7, 2024

#Inktober 2024

it happened again!!! Inktober crossed my mind on this very first day of this yearly challenge and i happened to have the energy & mood & idea to want to give it a go today... 


74% completed my first Inktober in 2020 ... had lots of fun yet was stressed at the same time... hopefully can achieve higher number of completion this round... 


Gonna to :

  • focus on proportion and perspective 
  • train my eyes, hand coordination by doing still-life drawing or drawing based on ref pics of mine if i can locate them within this blog
  • sketch in whichever order i feel like it
  • sketch in pencil then go over with ink into my Work Planner 2024... gonna keep it simple & casual & fuss-free... 😂😂😂



#1 : Backpack  (1/10)






#2 : Discover (6/10)
the best discovery... what would have taken me many many hours of rephrasing only took less than 4 hours today... 😍😍😍


#3 : Boots (7/10)



#7 : Passport (2/10)





#22 : Camp (6/10)

No comments: